Alma Graduate School, together with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation, introduces the Africa Scholarship Program for the Academic Year 2014-2015. This Scholarship Program aims to facilitate the participation of 10 young bright talents from Africa, wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their continent.
Candidates need to be citizens of an African Country, hold an undergraduate degree, be proficient in English and have 2 years of professional experience. Beneficiaries will be asked to sign a letter of understanding about the importance of repatriation and contribution to economic and social development of Africa.
The candidates need to apply for the admission to the 1st level Master Universitario Program in Business Administration. Find more information about the International MBA Program here.
Each of the 10 Scholarships includes:
- 100% cover of tuition fee (€27,000);
- grant up to € 10,000 (gross) to cover travel expenses to Italy and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program.
- Deadline Round first: May 5th, 2014
- Deadline Round second: June 30th, 2014
Scholarship application materials should be sent as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 May and 30 June 1:00 PM:
- Scholarship application form;
- Certificate or evidence of individual and family income;
- Certificate or evidence of parents’ job.