The International Visegrad Fund offers Master’s and Post-Master’s scholarships awarded to selected scholars for periods of 1 or 2 semesters (with the exception of Master’s scholarships within the In-Coming scheme where 1– to 4-semester scholarships can be awarded).
In applying for a scholarship to the International Visegrad Fund, you can:
- Choose any academic field;
- Study in any language (the language of instruction is not limited);
- Choose a school of your choice, i.e., study at any accredited public or private university or any institute of science academies in the Visegrad countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, or Slovakia);
- Study or conduct research at Masters (MA) or Post-Masters (PhD/postdoc) levels;
- Apply at any age—there is no age limit and one does not need to be a student when applying;
- Choose the length of study—between 1 to 4 semesters (depending on the program).
- Applicants have successfully completed at least 6 semesters of university studies (applies only to MA-level applicants);
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries/territories: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, or Ukraine;
- Applicants approach the host university/institute themselves;
- Applicants apply on-line and send the signed application form with accompanying documents by January 31, 2015 (see details).
- Scholars receive €2,300/semester and can apply for a travel grant;
- Host institution receives €1,500/semester for each scholarship holder to cover related costs (e.g. tuition);
- Scholars can re-apply;
- Scholars can join the growing Visegrad Alumni family.
How to Apply?
Start the application process on-line on the website of the Fund here.