Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? One of the most popular UK universities, the University of Nottingham, currently offers 105 scholarships for students from developing countries in 2012: 30 x 100% tuition fee and 75 x 50% towards tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham in September 2012 in one of the areas of study below:- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science
- Institute of Work, Health & Organisations – courses related to the area of Health
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management
The closing date for applications is 16th May 2012.
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
Offer of study
Applicants for competitive International Office scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham for September 2012
Applications may be submitted up until the closing date for each scholarship – applications close at 12 mid-day (UK time) on the dates shown.
Guidance on completing your online application
It is very important you complete your form correctly before you submit it – we are not able to change your online application once you have submitted it.
- Think about the questions and how you will answer them before you submit your application
- Type out your answers separately before you enter the form, think about them over a few days and then copy them into the application form
- You may also find our Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions helpful before you complete your application form
For scholarship information please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org