The 14th International Conference Information Technologies and Management 2016 (IT&M 2016) will take place in Riga (Latvia) on April 14-15, 2016 with the aim to bring a community of researchers from academia and industry, computer scientists, engineers, physicians together in order to share points of views, knowledge, experience and scientific and technical results, related to mathematical and computer modelling, mathematical methods in natural and engineering sciences, physical and technical sciences, computer sciences and technologies, nanodevices and nanotechnologies, logistics and transport technologies, economics and management, innovative education, system theory problems and system analysis.
IT&M2016 seeks original and high-quality papers in the following areas:
- mathematical and computer modelling,
- mathematical methods in natural and engineering sciences
- physical and technical sciences
- computer sciences and technologies
- semiconductor electronics and semiconductor technologies
- electronics and telecommunication navigation and radar systems
- logistics, telematics and transport technologies
- economics and management
- Organisational development and management technologies
Theses submission: theses of all IT&M reports must be 1 or 2 full pages.
Deadline: March 22, 2016
Deadline for paper submission is March 27, 2016.
Completed MS Office paper manuscripts must be submitted till March 31, 2016. Accepted papers will be included in the normal proceedings and technical presentation plenary sessions and section of the Conference.
Standard participation fee is 100 EUR.