There are times when we are not happy with the current situation - either in our closest environment or even at an international level. We have not managed to prevent it but we can still do something about. Bringing about change is a process that can go variuos ways. How to do it in a constructive, effective and peacefull way?
This seminar will develop new and fine-tune already existing tools on human rights education to empower participation of young people in decision making on local, regional, national and international level.
The seminar will be held in Tartu, Estonia, on 24.-30.03.2013. The seminar is financially supported by European Youth Foundation.
Who Can Apply?
- The seminar is open to participants from European countries. Participants from the other parts of the world are welcomed, but the organizers cannot cover the costs of travel.
- Participants should be between 15 and 30 years old.
- 130 Euro for members from Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Finland, Great Britain,
- 30 Euro for members from Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Turkey, Romania, Moldova, Poland
- participation fee covers full travel reimbursement (one plane/train/bus ticket in both directions).
- 200 Euro for Participants from non-member organisations
- food and accommodation costs are covered by the organizers
Check the member organisations here.